Welcome to the building!
Even though we are gathering for in-person, there are no live presentations. We will be watching the same pre-recorded worship service video as is broadcasting on YouTube, Facebook, & our website.
As we follow the provincial guidelines for in-person gatherings, here are some things to you will experience:
- With the prescribed social distancing, our church capacity is now a maximum of 40 people, including Pastor Tyler, the worship team, and the media team. Please register for each Sunday service you wish to attend.
- You can register by clicking the "IN-PERSON REGISTRATION" button located at the bottom of this page or on the main menu.
- You will be phoned to confirm your registration and be asked a pre-screening COVID questionnaire.
- If you are unable to attend a service you registered for, please let us know well in advance so someone else can take your spot.
- At the door, your temperature will be taken and you will be required to sanitize your hands.
- We ask that you bring your own mask from home as we have a limited supply. Masks are mandatory as per the City of Calgary by-law.
- Singing aloud is not currently permitted, you can expect pre-recorded music to be played for listening.
- Chairs in the sanctuary are spaced out according to social distancing regulations.
- There will be a drop-box for donations, however, we recommend continuing to give through our online donations page.
- There is no children’s programming at this time, clipboards and Kid's worship guides are available with crayons. Children will remain with guardians. Check out the Kid's worship guide here if you wish to print it at home for activities for families.
- After service fellowship has been cancelled until further notice inside and outside of the building.
- Please respect social distancing of 2 m between people when entering and exiting the building.
Communion Sundays (The first Sunday of the month):
- On Communion Sundays, you will be given a pre-packaged, disposable communion cup and wafer at the door.
- The cup contains grape juice preserved with potassium sorbate and a wafer made of bleached flour, water and salt. If you have dietary restrictions and cannot use these, please bring your own.
- Please take the cup and lids with you and put them in the garbage when you leave. Thank you!
- GREETERS - to greet people at the door, spray sanitiser on their hands, and hand out masks and communion elements as needed.
- USHERS - to take people to their seats.
- SANITIZERS - to sanitize the pews, door handles and so on after the service.
A volunteer coordinator will be there to meet with volunteers before the service to give instructions, if you wish to volunteer, please arrive at 10:00 am.
These procedures are based on the current restrictions. We will adapt to the changes as they come.
Thank you to everyone for your flexibility and willingness to adapt and try new things during this unsettled time. May God bless you through one our in-person, or online services.