With the new guidelines in place, we are again looking for help in many areas of the Sunday service and weekly life of the church!
Volunteering is available in the following areas:
- Nursery: Caring for little ones during the main worship service. A police check is required (covered by CHBC). Please Note: The nursery is currently parent supervised, so this position is on-call only.
- Tellers: Counting offering on Sunday mornings.
- Ushers: Setting up the welcome table, handing out bulletins and greeting people as they come through the doors.
- Children's Sunday School: Teaching kids in our Sunday School program. The curriculum is provided and direction is given by our Children and Family Ministry Leader, Natalie W. This program has been on hold for the year and will start up again in the fall!
- Worship Team: Music (piano, drums, organ), Vocals, ProPresenter, Media and Sound.
- Refreshments: Putting out disposable dishes and utensils (if needed), preparing coffee, and cleaning up afterwards. Refreshments will be potluck-style snacks donated by the congregation.
- Other: Care Groups, Various Ministries, One-off Events; there are many ways to get involved!
Currently on hold:
- Communion Prep: Providing, preparing and cleaning up for communion on the first Sunday of the month.
- Other: Playgroup, New ministries... Stay tuned for more information to come!
All areas of volunteering are done on a team.
Volunteering is a great way to get connected!
Schedules are based on your availability and training is available for all areas.