Welcome to the building!
We are gathering in-person and online for worship services.
With cases on the rise once again, we have returned to mask use in indoor spaces. We do not require registration and welcome you to join us when you are available.
Whether you come in person or watch online, the service is the same broadcasting on Facebook, & our website.
If you missed a sermon you can watch it on YouTube.
A couple of things to note:
- There is a dropbox for donations or you may give on our online donations page.
- Children's programming will begin in October.
- Refreshments will be on hold until the COVID numbers are significantly reduced.
Communion Sundays (The first Sunday of the month):
- On Communion Sundays, you will be given a pre-packaged, disposable communion cup and wafer at the door.
- The cup contains grape juice preserved with potassium sorbate and a wafer made of bleached flour, water and salt. If you have dietary restrictions and cannot use these, please bring your own.
- Please take the cup and lids with you and put them in the garbage when you leave. Thank you!
We look forward to worshipping with you in person or online Sundays.