Thank you for volunteering in 2020, with the strange circumstances as a result of COVID-19, volunteering in our building has been put on hold. Once the building re-opens we will require your assistance again. May you continue to stay safe and healthy.
Volunteering is available in the following areas:
- Refreshments: Providing, preparing and cleaning up afterwards, refreshments for approximately 80 people.
- Nursery: Caring for little ones during the main worship service. A police check is required (covered by CHBC). Please Note: The nursery is currently parent supervised, so this position is on-call only.
- Tellers: Counting offering on Sunday mornings.
- Ushers: Setting up the welcome table, handing out bulletins and greeting people as they come through the doors.
- Children's Sunday School: Teaching kids in our Sunday School program. The curriculum is provided and direction is given by our Children and Family Ministry Leader, Natalie W.
- Communion Prep: Providing, preparing and cleaning up for communion on the first Sunday of the month.
- Worship Team: Music (piano, drums, organ), Vocals, PowerPoint and Sound.
- Other: Playgroup, The Gathering, Care Groups, Ministries, Other; there are many ways to get involved.
All areas of volunteering are done on a team.
Volunteering is a great way to get connected!
Schedules are based on your availability and training is available for all areas.