Save to your Calendar
Cancelled April 18 due to snow
And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
Let's get together, at a safe distance, outside, to walk and talk:
- Meet at the church front doors (parking available at the high school) at 1:30 pm.
- Wear comfy clothes appropriate for the weather
- Shoes that will keep you going for an hour
- We will rotate in pairs for ease of chatting and sharing the path.
Abiding by Social distancing protocols:
- Small groups (no more than 10 people per group)
- 2 meters apart
- Masks for any time less than 2 meters
- To walk and talk
- To encourage one another
- To see one another
- To invite friends and meet new people
- To exercise a little - nothing too strenuous, this is for all abilities
- Anyone, any age
- Well behaved pets welcome!